Thursday 18 February 2010

What have you been up to?

Hello Year 5,
Sorry the blogging has taken a back seat for the last few days. I've been in Scotland visiting friends and we all went to Edinburgh Zoo. My friends live in Stirling. I wonder what Stirling is most famous for - there's actually a few things so I'll leave it up to you to 'research'.

So what have you all been up to? I see that Mathletics has been a favourite this week - keep it up!

Please remember to leave nice messages as some of you aren't being the most complimentary about one another and of course they aren't going to get published so don't waste your time on silly messages...ok?

Anyway - I must dash as Joseph is tearing up my magazine that I bought from the shop 15 minutes ago!

Remember to reply with your half term stories...

TTFN - Mr Logue :-p

12 comments:

  1. i ave been playin on mathletics,xbox 360,making patrick giggle he is so cute enit


    connor

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been on mathletics and it is my couin faiths birthday today she is 2 i ant believe it i have been taking my dog out for a 6 mile walk in sutton park every day gosh my legs kill i have got dancin tomoz for 8 hours i am not going to be able to move when im at school!!!!!!!!!! see u soon bye from shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i'v beeen playing on my xbox,computer and my anti is having a party it's graet.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    robin:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sir i've been to cadbury world with my grandparents and stayed over night with them,i've been playing my psp and ps2,i've been walking the dogs.One day i took them to lichfield while feeding the ducks then went to the fair.See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive been church and with my dog and
    took him for a 3 mile walk it was cold wet and i fell in a REALY deep puddle i was drenched brrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
    better story
    ive wached the whole colection of walking with dinos and the whole colection of prehistorik park in total it took 7 hours to wach em all it was brill see youn all tomorow BYYYYYE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been to the pictures with my family we went to see the princess and the frog. great. c u all monday. milliex

    ReplyDelete
  7. been on worlds math day:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i went to junior wardens yesterday and we went for the commuinty watch we were looking for anything that was wrong on the road and we saw a women who had left her cleanig properties on the road we put it on the notpad so we could report it to the police but she saw us and running out that she was a nauthy girl and i agreed if we did not go past she would not have came to take it away. next time weed better hid and see if she would come out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And me I went aswell it was fun we caught a real burgeler lots of police if the rest of you are wondering what we are talking about meeellisa came and talked about it the dukling watch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I am up to is I am writing on the blog and I am about to watch EastEnders

    ReplyDelete
  11. What I am up to taday is I am looking after my nephew who is 8 weeks and my cousin who is 1 I am looking after them with my mom and nan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was up early this morning just to go on mathletics and the blog

    ReplyDelete