Tuesday 2 February 2010

MATHS STARTER OF THE DAY

Once you've had your Corn Flakes why not wake your brain up too with a Maths Problem?

I'll try to post a maths poser at the start of every day (don't worry if you don't see one - it will be on the Maths working wall!) and if anybody comes to me with the correct answer you will receive 250 housepoints - if you are the only person to answer the poser correctly you will receive 500 housepoints!!!!!!!

Good Luck - Here's the first one for you (just click on the link below):

http://www.transum.org/Software/SW/Starter_of_the_day/starter_February3.asp

6 comments:

  1. its so hard

    SIRAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really really really really really really really really hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give up I've tried a million times

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the last time and I got it right

    ReplyDelete
  5. just inpossimle
    robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am up to the 3 level that is really hard but the 2 level was easy it took me 1 try.

    ReplyDelete