Monday 8 February 2010

HAT'S OFF FOR HAITI

Hello Year 5,
Don't forget that Friday is 'Hats off for Haiti'. The challenge is to MAKE your hat - don't just bring in your Villa cap!!!! As year 5 are usually the most enthusiastic at doing this kind of thing the staffroom has been buzzing with excitement - wondering what fantastic hats year 5 will come up with!!!

The cost for doing so is £1 and all proceeds will go towards helping those poor people in Haiti.
And yes - you are to wear your school uniform...

See you all soon,
Mr Logue

16 comments:

  1. Hi hear comes the blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already made a hat but evryone has seen it so I am going to make an even better one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to make a really great hat for hats for haiti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am about to make my hat right now. Anyway Iam going to be on for ages

    ReplyDelete
  5. well tyra ive got a better hat then you youve got your selve a copertision by sirak

    ReplyDelete
  6. whos the tuff one now tyra :)sirak

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGtyra do u ever stop bloggin lol

    shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have made a sparkly hat for hats off for hati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow were doing the pots aswell tomorrow yay

    shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I CAN GO ON EVERY DAY SHANNON

    ReplyDelete
  11. My hat is really boring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emily said hi she is on the phone to me

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's tater madness why don't both of yous leve the bloging to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    robin:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. No robin I am the blogging master here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sirak you did not even have a hat so I win out of both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. trevors was good enit



    connor

    ReplyDelete