Friday 12 March 2010

What are you up to this weekend?

...Apart from your spanish homework and maths project that is!!!!

It's a busy weekend for me. I'm doing some 'stuff' for my parish tomorrow morning and then going to sutton park with elizabeth and joseph. SWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On sunday after mass Elizabeth and Joseph will be spoiling Mrs Logue rotten as it is MOTHER's DAY!!!!!!

Remember to spoil your mothers this weekend and leave a message to tell me what your plans are. I'd really like you to write a poem about your moms and I might get you to read it out in assembly on monday.

See you all soon,
Mr Logue :-p

5 comments:

  1. I am really sorry for mrs logue children would not leave her alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm playing on the computer and connor you don't have adventure qwest,but i'm going to have alot of fun hi eoin over and out


    robin :):):):) p.s my user name is bcndb

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going on mathletcs my record on leval 2 is (drom roll pleace) 74!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    robin:):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. me and my brother made a banner and eight cards for my mom we gave her her favorite sunday dinner and lots of cups of tea Xxxxx shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in london right now thats why i didn't go to school I would love to have done inspire workshop

    ReplyDelete