Friday 19 March 2010

Homework - Sorry it's late I've just finished marking your books!!!!

So will Daniel and Gracie escape the island safely?

Who will be their saviour?

What could be lurking on Samson?

I want you to think about all of these things when you draw the scene that we heard today in our class novel - 'Why the Whales Came.

So, I'll leave it up to you to decide what to include in your drawing based on what you heard in today's story.

Good luck and I'll look forward to seeing your drawing on Monday,

Have a good weekend,
Mr Logue:-)

14 comments:

  1. that should be easy (I HOPE) so we have to draw a picture let's hope that is easy!!!I love the book "WHY THE WHALES CAME" because it's interesting it's is really good!!!! see you on monday




    NH7936 can you guess who I am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi h i hi hi h ih ih i hi hi hi hi hih i hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hih ih ih ih hi hih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih hi hhi hi h ih ih ih ih ih ih ihih ih i h h h i h i h ih ihihhiihhhi nora norris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I know who you are Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading why the whales came it is really good !!!!! shannon Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too:)

    emily xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry that i forgot to bring in the homewrk did'nt check the blog silly me

    petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. u got it right shame

    NH7936

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir did you give out the spanish homework cause if you did I did not get one

    NH7936

    ReplyDelete
  9. I CANT BELIVE MR LOGUE LEVEING !!!!
    WAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I KNOW SHANNON SAID ON THE PHONE SHE CRIED WHEN SHE GOT HOME WE R GOIN TO MISS U !!!!!!!!!!! WHY U HAVE 2 GO ( I KNOW REALLY )IT IS SO SAD!! :( :-( :-( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. IT'S NOT FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    PLEACE COME BACK
    ROBIN
    P.S I GOT MY FIRST GOLD ON MATHLETICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAIR NOT FIRE

    ReplyDelete
  13. mr logue make ur new school have mathletics so we can beat them good luck sirak know as siz

    ReplyDelete