Friday 29 January 2010

Doubling or Halving - Maths Homework

Hello year 5,
Click on the link below to take you to this weeks maths homework. Hopefully it will look familiar to you as we did doubling and halving on Friday.

http://www.learningclip.co.uk/WSView.aspx?a=2213&c=1711

Have a fantastic weekend. Please reply to this blog and tell me what you will be doing this weekend (apart from your homework). I've got a busy weekend starting with a loooooonnnnnnggggg walk in Sutton Park with Mrs Logue, Elizabeth and Joseph - Lets just hope Joseph keeps his wellies on this week - he got very muddy last week!!!!!!

See you on monday.

Mr Logue

3 comments:

  1. hi my big sister is haveing a sleep ovet and i
    am going to the cenimas after mass and doing my home work from Eoin conboy !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ive finished my homework and im about to go on a walk with my dog and family. Tomorrow mummmys taking Rhian to a party, so daddy and I will be able to play the PS2 in peace
    See you monday
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir icould not see the monday homework nora

    ReplyDelete