Wednesday 19 May 2010

A Message From Mr Logue!!!!!

Hello Year 5,
Remember me? I have to say that I am very disappointed !!!! I've just been on to the Mathletics website and have been told by the people that run it that no certificates have been won this week or last week !!!!!! What's going on? I've been away for 1 month and you let the mathletics slip. Tut tut.

If you've forgotten your password just let Mrs Logue know and she'll sort it out. I'm sure that the real reason is that Mrs Logue is giving you LOADS of really HARD work to do.

Anyway I'm going now, but I'll be checking back to make sure that Mathletics hasn't been forgotten. Don't forget that I also get DAILY updates as to what you are up to (Good and Bad!!!!)

See you all soon,
Mr Logue :-p

BTW you can look at my new schools website - I've only just started to set it up and it still needs a lot of work doing to it, but do check it out, leave a message and tell me what you think!!!! Just click the link below:

http://www.corpus-christi.ik.org/

2 comments:

  1. I know this comment is out of the blue with this topic but since Mrs.louge hasn't yet but on the topic of the SPACE THEME SONG I thought I would share with everyone and MR.LOUGE what I had done so far on my space themed song. HERE IT GOES.

    Tune:Come now is the time to worship.
    Space must be such a wonderus place.
    Space, how much I wonder what's in space, space.
    I wonder what earth looks like from your place I bet you one day i'll be able to go to that wonderus space
    Tune:As I kneel before you.
    has I wacht the wonderus sky . It sapphire dark blue .
    Every thought every star is lost in it's embrace.


    (-claps-) thank you
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. myn is grate ok
    tune:billy jean
    in space alot of planets just balsted of going strait into mars making one carsh land dddddmmm
    nobody nows what's realy out people all wayes tell me don't go into space but i don't realy care (that's all i got up to)

    ReplyDelete